Flip Flop Inn is located at Gulf Shores Plantation West Resort #1161 in beautiful Fort Morgan, AL and is updated with lots of brand new furniture, an entirely new kitchen, and fresh paint! It is a ground floor, south facing, corner condo, and is the closest condo to the heated indoor pool you can get! Enjoy an easy walk past the pools to the white sand beaches of Fort Morgan. Conveniently located near the Fort Morgan/Gulf Shores city line for quick access to all that the area has to offer. Walking distance to award winning Kiva Dunes Golf Course, and the popular Sassy Bass Island Grill and Bar is located right on site!
- Brand New Queen Memory Foam Mattress
- 65” Roku TV in living room with Queen pull out sofa bed
- Fast Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Quick walk past the pools gets you to the beach, no crossing roads to get to the sand
- Beach Essentials including beach chairs, boogie board, and sand toys!
- Full kitchen stocked with everything you need: toaster oven, crock pot, waffle maker, blender, etc.
- Several coffee prep choices: drip, Keurig, or French press
- Right next to the indoor heated pool
- First floor - no stairs
- Brand new appliances with quartz countertops
- Remodeled bathroom
- Resort amenities include: tennis courts, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, exercise room, laundry facilities, sauna, multiple hot tubs/pools, an indoor heated pool, on-site restaurant, and much more!
- Walk to Kiva Dunes Golf Course and Restaurant
****Not every condo has access to the indoor heated pool but this condo does!
****This condo is conveniently located on the ground floor with neighbors only on one side, as it is an end unit, as well as upstairs. With that being said, as with any condo that has neighbors, there is always a chance of sound transfer, including footsteps.
CLEANING FEE: Your cleaning fee includes not only the actual cleaning of the condo, but also:
- Bed linens
- Starter packs of bathroom soaps, kitchen soaps, and coffee
- Accidental Damage Insurance
You are covered for up to $500 in accidental damage should something break during your stay (linens not covered). Just tell me about it before you leave and you won't be charged a dime! The only time I would retain any part of your security hold is for: 1) damage caused by breaking house rules like smoking or bringing an animal, 2) if the damage exceeds the $500 covered amount, or 3) excessive cleaning costs as determined by our cleaners.